Friday, November 27, 2009

Can u help me get my internet explorer working please?!?

I just got it to open. B4 it wouldn't even open. But now when I open it , webpages don't load. It says internet explorer cannot display the webpage most likey causes: u airnt connecter to interner. Website probs. Address error. Check internet connection or try another site. Bla bla bla. Idk how to check my connection but my AIM works fine so it must work. And its not the page cuz no webaddress works. How can I fix it?



Ps



I think it the new ie. If that helps



Can u help me get my internet explorer working please?!?ie 6



http://www.mozilla.org/



get firefox 2



or



netscape8



http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/



in ie7



tools



diagnose connection problems



also...check your firewall..//security program



or



start



network connections



choose your connection



right-click



repair



if none of this works



close



ie7



start



control panel



network connections



internet options



advanced



reset all



if you face trouble ,use the other two browsers



finally ,contact your service provider



*??TT???????????



Can u help me get my internet explorer working please?!?windows vista internet explorer



Hon, you need to get rid of Internet Explorer 7 with all those problems. Uninstall it by clicking on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and the Show updates box at the top. When the list loads, scroll down until you find Internet Explorer 7 and click to remove it. After removal, close Control Panel and restart the computer. It will revert back to IE6 and I think your problem will be over. Wait a few more months before trying IE7 again.
Check to make sure the work offline option is not selected under the file menu in Internet Explorer.
I second what Hilarie said, get Firefox. It does have the option to merge your IE favorites and information through the set-up. If Firefox doesn't work, then it's probably a connection issue, even though your AIM still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin