Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's wrong with my Internet Explorer?

I don't use Internet Explorer because I have Firefox, but I keep getting message saying an error has occurred and Internet Explorer needs to close, even though it wasn't open. When I go to Task Manager and click on processes it says "iexplore.exe" is using 99 cpu. What does that mean? Whenever I try to delete it three more come up. I tried to delete Internet Explorer by going to add or remove programs and then window components but it didn't do anything. Can someone tell me what's wrong?



What's wrong with my Internet Explorer?microsoft office 2007



I would suspect SpyWare. You should have an anti-spyware solution on your computer. I recommend that you go to http://www.download.com and get AD-AWARE and SpyBot Search %26amp; Destory. Install, run, update and scan your computer with both programs.



Good luck and Happy Computing!



What's wrong with my Internet Explorer?windows media internet explorer



you have some program that is using iexplore.exe! rename the code file and see what other program fails! I bet it is a virus or spyware that you got when you were using IE!
fire fox is only a toolbar. Microsoft is the internet. So if you delete it you will not be able to browse. Try deleting firefox and use the IE browser and see if that works for you.



E
You can't remove Internet Explorer because it's directly connected to the Operating System.



First make sure you don't have add-aware software on your computer. Install SpyBot or Add-Aware Removal from Lavasoft and do a scan for your system.



There are some software that depend on Internet Explorer's ability to go online, like for example Windows Media Player (also can't be removed since it's connected to the Operating System), Microsoft Office and others...
Try this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293907



I'm not a techie but play one occasionally to the uninitiated. IE is supposedly not integrated with Windows but you have to be careful about what you remove with Add/Remove programs and the sequence in which you do it.



good luck!



PS. I installed IE7 recently and it was a harrowing and slow experience; may have been due to the fact that I had Norton installed. Anyways...I was so dissatisfied I started using Firefox and planning to uninstall IE7 soon.
1st upgrade ur explorer to the latest version , if it didn't work ; u have to format ur PC, then install the operating system and ur done......
definitely it's a spyware.. hackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin