Friday, November 27, 2009

Problem with an error in the script on my Internet explorer while trying to print?

when trying to print I have a error pop up saying "An error has occurred in the script on this page ( talking about Internet Explorer). I've upluged and repluged my USB cord and the power cord twice. Doesn't help.



Problem with an error in the script on my Internet explorer while trying to print?ies



this will not cause any problems when you print, just click the yes box to continue viewing the page. a script error like the other person said is in the writing of the page. it is another of those annoying error messages made to drive people nuts.



Barb



Problem with an error in the script on my Internet explorer while trying to print?windows update internet explorer



it is their error whoever wrote the script in that html file (webpage, website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin