Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Microsoft Internet Explorer keeps saying error and has to shut down. How do I fix this?

I cannot browse or playoo Yahoo games. Please help



My Microsoft Internet Explorer keeps saying error and has to shut down. How do I fix this?microsoft windows



first before you do anything reboot your computer



then do it again if that doesnt help



go to the control panel by pushing the start button and then click on control panel (it may be under system tools)



Next click on add/remove programs then find Internet Explorer and choose repair.



If you can not find that download and reinstall Internet explorer.



My Microsoft Internet Explorer keeps saying error and has to shut down. How do I fix this?windows media player 10 internet explorer



Go outside. You could use some fresh air.



God has broken your computer for a reason. Take his message to heart.
probably a spy, or a spam, or some of those software thats made for nothing good.. get a firewall, a good antivirus and get "Spybot - search and destroy" software to destroy the spies and things that mess your computer.
Your in a pickle! So many things cause Explorer to go crazy. I have had the SAD experince of this happening to me.



It could be too much Spyware, adware on your computer. about 75% of the time. I thionk it is just a system error. There are ways to fix this. Try System restore. Go to START, PROGRAMS, ACCESORIES, SYSTEM, SYSTEM RESTORE. If that fails try downloading Firefox (www.firefox.com) Good, non-failing browser! I'm using it as I write this.
Try system restore that worked for me when i had it happend.
Dude,it may be because of any change in registry settings of your system,if you already have the backup of registry files,restore it or if it is microsoft XP restore your system to the past date save point..else try reinstall IE or update it with a higher version....if all of this fails its better to install other browsers like netscape navigator or mozilla firefox in your system
If your computer came with a software disk, delete the old internet explorer and re-download it onto your computer. Hope this helps. I had a similar issue when my little boy was messing around with my computer and got everything all jarbled. Good luck!
Well, I've been told that Internet Explorer is really prone to attacks and having problems... But! It could be that your version is not up to date, and maybe you need a better version. Or, maybe you should just get a different internet explorer browser. Netscape and Mozilla Firefox are pretty good.
try upgrading your internet explorer or windows update.



also make sure that your hardware is working fine and your processor is not getting overheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin