Friday, November 27, 2009

Why do I get an error message everytime I close an Internet Explorer window?

Every time I use the "X" to close windows, I get an error message. It looks like the standard error message without any codes or error message "lines" attached. Once I acknowledge the message, all my other Internet Explorer windows close. How do I get rid of this?



Why do I get an error message everytime I close an Internet Explorer window?internet explorer 6



check your firewall settings and try a different browser for a short time. firefox works well then delete explorer out of the computer completly then reinstall. hope it helps



Why do I get an error message everytime I close an Internet Explorer window?windows live internet explorer



download firefox, its faster and safer, and ive never had a problem with firefox
it used to happen to me then i got a new computer but try getting ur internet fixed...thts what i did before i got a new one
-because of your security settings
i dont know
I had this same problem. There was a malfunctioning toolbar. Go to Start, Accessories, and run IE with no addons. You can isolate the problem from there. Then go download Firefox, THE best browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin