Sunday, November 29, 2009

Having a problem with Dr Watson when I use Internet Explorer.?

Everytime I try to exit internet explorer Dr Watson displays error message that explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.I have only just started to encounter this problem over the last 3days.Can anybody enlighten me as to why this is happening and give me any advice on how to get rid of this problem as its begining to really annoy me.Thanks in advance



Having a problem with Dr Watson when I use Internet Explorer.?windows xp sp2



restart



Having a problem with Dr Watson when I use Internet Explorer.?microsoft sql server internet explorer



When you open IE, run drwtsn32 and let it pick up any problems then.



Run a disc check also, in case something's a bit corrupted.
You can disable dr. watson my foloowing microsofts tutorial http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188296
Dr. Watson is a virus. On my computer, he kept me from opening Windows Explorer, My Computer and other means of browsing my computer fo files. The ONLY way I could get it to stop until I tried again was to quit Dr. Watson through Task Manager.(Ctrl+Alt+Delete)



Since then I've gotten a Mac and have never had a problem since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin