Friday, November 27, 2009

I am getting an explorer error message, and it shuts my windows? help?

It says Microsoft Internet Explorer error, and it says script error? Can't read any Yahoo messenger messages that come over. It shuts down my windows?



I am getting an explorer error message, and it shuts my windows? help?default browser



is it a debug error?



if it is then go to tools on explorer page and then internet options and then go to the advanced tab... make sure that the boxes



disable script debugging (internet explorer) AND



disable script debugging (other)



under browsing ARE checked



I am getting an explorer error message, and it shuts my windows? help?microsoft word download internet explorerThis is absolutly ridiculous..I cant get a rightanswer for this problem to say my life..What do I do now? Report It


Get a Mac. I did two years ago and I never looked back since. They're cheaper than ever now and there's no 'luxury' mystique to them anymore, so what're u waiting for?
run ur antivirus software it will fix ur problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin