Friday, November 27, 2009

I keep getting an error message that says internet explorer must shut down.?

I get the message mentioned eveytime I go to Yahoo or any program running on internet explorer. the program shuts down .



I keep getting an error message that says internet explorer must shut down.?download windows xp



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-computer-errors.info



Good luck!



I keep getting an error message that says internet explorer must shut down.?ies internet explorer



This is probably a problem with Internet Explorer, it may be corrupted. I'd recommend re-installing it, if that doesn't work then the problem probably won't go away unless you use a different browser (Firefox, Opera or Safari for Windows) if it still doesn't work then your registry is probably broken.



You should uninstall Internet Explorer from the Add/Remove programs dialog ("Windows Internet Explorer") and then reinstall it from this page http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloa... (you choose your operating system and press "go" down the bottom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin