Sunday, November 29, 2009

Every time I closed my Internet Explorer a window of send error report always appear and it wastes m

All these send error report happened after I downloaded the new Windows Internet Explorer.How can I fix this problem ? I downloaded a regcure but still it won't fix my problem.I wish I can just return back my old Windows Internet Explorer.But I don't know how.Please HELP me solve these problem. Thank you very much.



Every time I closed my Internet Explorer a window of send error report always appear and it wastes my time.?windows defender



To remove internet explorer 7 go to "Add or remove programs" in your control panel. Find internet explorer 7 in the list and remove it. You may have to check the "show updates" box at the top of the "add or remove programs" list.



Every time I closed my Internet Explorer a window of send error report always appear and it wastes my time.?windows updates internet explorer



SYSTEM RESTORE



If your computer's operating system is Windows XP, you can do a System Restore. This reverts the computer to an earlier setting. Any programs installed after the restore date will be uninstalled. Your personal data files will not be removed.



1. Go to "Start" %26gt; "All Programs" %26gt; "Accessories" %26gt; "System Tools" %26gt; click on "System Restore".



2. On the Welcome screen, click "Restore my computer to an earlier time", and then click "Next".



3. On the "Select a Restore Point" page, select the date from the calendar that shows the point you'd like to restore to (the date prior to the Internet Exporer installation) and then click "Next".



4. On the "Confirm Restore Point Selection" page, verify that the correct restore point is chosen, and then close any open programs.



5. Click "Next" if you are ready to proceed or click "Back to change the restore point".



6. The computer will shut down automatically and reboot. On reboot, you'll see the "Restoration Complete" page, and then click "OK".



Note that you should only do a System Restore if you have no other programs installed after the Internet Explorer installation. For instance, if you have installed a PC game after your Internet Explorer's installation, executing a System Restore will wiped the game from your computer. If unsure, then do an individual removal of the program.



REMOVE PROGRAM



To remove individual programs:



1. Go to "Start" %26gt; Click on "Control Panel".



2. Click on "Add or Remove Program".



3. Select the correct version of the installed program.



4. Click on the "Change/Remove" button.



ERROR REPORTING



To disable the irritating error report messages that gives you an option to "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send", simply follow the following steps.



1. Go to "Start", right-click "My Computer", and then click "Properties".



2. On the "Advance" tab, click "Error Reporting".



3. Click "Disable error reporting" and clear the "But notify me when critical errors occur" check box.



ALTERNATIVE WEB BROWSER



Additionally, you may wish to install an alternative internet web browser like Firefox. For more information, please visit:



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin