Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Internet Explorer keeps giving me error msg IE has to close down what can i do?

my Internet Explorer has to close down every 5 minutes, i have reported this problem to Microsoft many times, after many Aotomatic Updates from Microsoft , this problem still persists , somtimes , my PC just freezes, Windows task manager says Not Responding , what should i do



My Internet Explorer keeps giving me error msg IE has to close down what can i do?microsoft office 2007



well..propably you have spyware...or viruses..



use Trend-Micro Anty-Spysware(basic package free)



and do a quick virus scan at Symantec's avcenter..



http://symantec.com/avcenter



My Internet Explorer keeps giving me error msg IE has to close down what can i do?windows media internet explorer



well ur window files are corrupt now so reinstall ur windows
try fire fox http://mozilla.org its free and very good. You may also like to take thunderbird from them as well. An excellent email service
you should try mozilla. An alternative net blouser. Or Netscape =)
some of system file have been corrupt. re install your you operating system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin