Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer won't start??

I am running Windows Vista, and my IE 7 won't start; it's giving me an error message saying "Internet Explorer has stopped working" as soon as the window opens, before the page loads. I tried restarting my computer, but it won't work. I'm using firefox right now but I need IE7 to run a web app that doesn't work on firefox



Anyone have any suggestions?



Internet Explorer won't start??windows updates



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!



Internet Explorer won't start??replacement windows internet explorer



probs with ur firewall and smetyms reinstallin ie will solve this.so try to reinstall ie..if its not wrkin thn try sme low version of ie.
click "start"



then click "Run"



type in "cmd"



on the black window type in "ipconfig"



see if there is an ip adress associated with you computer



if this doesnt help you figure out the problem try reinstalling your vista or going to your local comp store lol
make sure explorer- isn't -set to "Work Offline"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin