Sunday, November 29, 2009

I get error while closing Internet Explorer?

I always get a error like "The instruction at "0x6600accc" referenced memery at "0x6600accc". the memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program" while close explorer.how can i fix the pblm?why it come?can u help me?



I get error while closing Internet Explorer?windows server 2003



on the top of that error message is the program the error is coming from. I would need that and/or the EXACT error message to answer your question.



I get error while closing Internet Explorer?windows xp service internet explorer



If you are using an older version of the Yahoo Toolbar, you may want to uninstall it, reboot, then install the most recent one.



For some reason some toolbars simply don't work well causing IE errors. There are a lot of variables including add-ons and plug-ins that can complicate diagnosis as well.
Re-install IE . that works.
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-computer-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin