Friday, November 27, 2009

Why do I keep error messages on Internet explorer 7 and all my windows keep closing??

eveytime I open a window, i get an error message, it sends the report and all my windows close. I can not do anything...HELP!!!!



Why do I keep error messages on Internet explorer 7 and all my windows keep closing??microsoft word



run the following two menus of ccleaner



cleaner %26gt; Analyze %26gt; Run Cleaner



Issues %26gt; Scan For Issues %26gt; Fix Selected Issues



http://bestofrest.blogspot.com/2006/11/c...



Why do I keep error messages on Internet explorer 7 and all my windows keep closing??windows movie maker internet explorer



something wrong with computer
i'm not sure why you keep getting the error message but if you can manage to get online for a min i would try downloading firefox...(firefox.com). Try using it as your default web browser. i do and never have those problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin