Friday, November 27, 2009

Y am i gettin error reports from internet explorer or windows explorer tellin me that.......?

that they have 2 close now coz they encountered a problem n ask me wether would like 2 send it 2 microsoft or not!



Y am i gettin error reports from internet explorer or windows explorer tellin me that.......?ireland



Download a firefox browser. You may have a problem with your registry with your O/S. If y'ou are not using an original O/S don't make any updates with Microsoft. They will send worms to your computer and it will bog down.



Y am i gettin error reports from internet explorer or windows explorer tellin me that.......?microsoft outlook internet explorer



I've been getting that for the past week too but only when i open up Yahoo with Firefox. It works fine for me if i use internet explorer as my browser.
Cause there's a problem. Try downloading the Opera browser from www.opera.com and see if the same thing happens. Sorry but without more detail that's about all I can do?
try running less programs at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin