Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does the Internet Explorer keeps having error reports and has to be closed?

So far I haven't had any problems with IE7...though I'm sure somewhere down the line I will. I used to see it every now and then on IE6...but never knew why.



If you haven't updated to IE7 you should do so...but if you actually don't mind not using IE your best choice would probably be Firefox. I've never seen that using Firefox.



Yes I use both IE7 and Firefox. I'm just a dork.



Why does the Internet Explorer keeps having error reports and has to be closed?ds browser



i have the same problem, try to update your IE please...



Why does the Internet Explorer keeps having error reports and has to be closed?microsoft templates internet explorer



Because IE sucks. Use Firefox.
too many people at once
Get a real browser like firefox.



M$ is working higher than they can, they simply cannot make working software.
You have opened too many IEs simultaneously. To rectify the problem kindly upgrade your system RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin