Sunday, November 29, 2009

When trying 2 get a web site i get a box with internet explorer with send error report or dont send

Click Start--Run...--Input services.msc--Double click on 'Error Reporting Service'--Disable.



When trying 2 get a web site i get a box with internet explorer with send error report or dont send how can i?windows mail



If you want to send it, hit "ok", if not hit "cancel".



When trying 2 get a web site i get a box with internet explorer with send error report or dont send how can i?microsoft maps internet explorer



I get the same thing on my laptop and no matter how many times I click on either box nothing happens. I will keep a look out for some answers from the clever people on here.
have the same trouble someimes --but I all the ISP help support reps. and on my own sometimes I restore to an earlier point by going to help and going into restore to an earlier time, defraf. and empty recycle bin, and u can run CCleaner resgistry disk clean up free at first. Hope u have a nice valentine's day.
use a good browser like mozzilla firefox or opera, both are a lot more secure than microsoft i.e.
just click on don't send an error report , sending one won't help at all
Sometimes it is worth hitting send as it can come up with a solution afterwards - especially if it is as the result of a plug in
re-install the windows
click on ok.But it doesn't help you by doing this!!
i dun understand wat u mean...is it and error or u cant open ur IE?---meaning:when u open ur IE it gives u error saying not responding....anyway there is no different whether u click send or dont send....even though u send it no one would reply ur error report..so choose one..
Perhaps your Internet explorer files corrupted. reinstall it, may be it will work. For it, if you using XP then put XP cd inside your computer and then from there you can only install internet explorer.
Sometimes that happens, a lot of times with me, it is because I have too many things open or I have clicked too fast and not given the computer time to do what I have asked. sometimes a web site is not operational at that time, the owners of the site may be working on the site or the site may have been pulled down for some reason. If I think it is my fault-either because I need to reboot or I have opened too many pages at once, then I click on do not send. If I think there is a conflict between the program I am using and Windows XP then I click on send. It doesn't hurt you either way you do it. Sometimes, there is a conflict between a program and windows and when you click send, it gives Microsoft a chance to look at it and see if they need to make a change. Most times you will find, it is your computer and rebooting will solve the problem. Or try refreshing your page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin